In order to protect the professional integrity and value of the program and our industry as a whole, participating companies are required to subscribe to the following standards.
In order to protect the professional integrity and value of the program and our industry as a whole, participating companies are required to subscribe to the following standards. In good faith we expect all referrals to be handled in a timely manner and treated professionally in all forms of communication with them by your company and its employees.
Therefore, as a Member of the Blindcleaners.biz Network, I promise to uphold the following Member Code of Ethics.
1. I will uphold the laws of the city and state in which our business operates.
2. I will communicate with clients in a timely manner in providing requested quotes and in scheduling any services to be performed.
3. I will submit firm written quotes, to be accepted by both parties, and will not misrepresent services to be provided or insist that additional services must be purchased at an additional cost after a firm quote and after work has begun.
4. I will behave in a professional manner while in the client’s home and presence. I recognize the value of a neat professional appearance and showing respect for the client’s home and property.
5. I will advise the client of consumer information relative to supporting their need to make a wise service decision.
6. I will not utilize “Bait and Switch” business practices of advertising low-price offers that I have no intention of honoring. I will not utilize commission only labor practices which compel employees to exercise unethical hard sell tactics at the expense of the client’s true service needs.
7. I will perform all services in accordance with accepted industry cleaning standards and as may be endorsed by the Blindcleaners.biz Network.
8. I will strongly guarantee my work. I will not misrepresent facts about warranties or quality of service.
9. My company will perform the work and will not out-source the job to another company that has not agreed to the Code of Ethics.
10. It will be my goal to perform all work to the customer’s satisfaction. I will do everything in my ability to resolve any complaints, being ethical and honest in all my business and professional relationships.
If you can whole-heartedly agree with the Members Code of Ethics, please fill in the application and sign the form. Members that are found to have knowingly violated this agreement will be removed from the program. If any client’s complaints are not addressed and resolved in a professional manner, the oversight committee of the Blindcleaners.biz Network will remove the Member from the Customer Referral Program.